- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
Purpose – The Paraprofessional test is for candidates who have completed fewer than 60 credit hours of coursework and want to work in Special Education or Title I schools in Missouri. The Paraprofessional test covers both English and basic mathematics.
Test Format – The Paraprofessional test is an internet based test
Registration and Information Website – Candidates are to register at http://www.mo.nesinc.com. Candidates are to schedule appointment at least 7 days in advance of the test date.
Test Preparation – You can find information on Test Preparation here.
Accommodations – Candidates must declare their intent to request alternative arrangements when registering and before scheduling their appointment, as well as complete and submit the Alternative Testing Arrangements Request Form (available at www.mo.nesinc.com) along with the required documentation.