- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
Student Classroom Test Registration Form
ATTENTION: This page is currently under construction.
As of Summer 2020, individuals seeking to take exams in the Testing Center will now register through minerAccess. The Testing Center is working to finalize this process. More details coming soon.
For assistance with scheduling an exam for Summer Classes and Hit the Ground Running, please contact the Testing Center at (573) 341-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.