About the exam:
Meazure, (formerly known as Scantron) has a stellar reputation for the development of high-stakes examinations. For fields ranging from engineering to medical technology to physical fitness, they develop tests for the certification or licensure of professionals, to assess the knowledge and skills of employees for training purposes, or as a pre-employment check for potential hires.
Missouri S&T Testing Center is a part of Meazure's test site network. As a part of this network the Testing Center has administered the following professional certification exams:
- American Board of Certification for Gastroenterology Nurses-Certified Gastroenterology Nurse
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise - Group Fitness Instructor
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer - BOC Athletic Trainer Certification Exam
- Board of Pharmacy Specialists - Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist Exam
- Board of Pharmacy Specialists - Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist Exam
- Board of Pharmacy Specialists - Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist Exam
- Board of Pharmacy Specialists - Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist Exam
- Board of Pharmacy Specialists - Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist Exam
- International Association of Forensic Nurses - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Exam
- Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board - Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Exam
- Transportation Professional Certification Board-Professional Traffic Operations Engineer Certification Examination
- Transportation Professional Certification Board - Professional Traffic Planner Certification Examination
Rates are dependent on your type of exam. Please visit the Meazure website for your exam for more information.
Registration and Scheduling:
Please visit the Meazure website for registration and scheduling. Appointments are available weekly at our testing center. Please contact our office for special appointment requests.
On test day:
- Bring a valid governmental ID
- Acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, and government-issued identification cards.
- Bring a printed copy of your confirmation email with you, this email will include your individualized password to access the exam.
- Locked storage is available on-site for personal items now allowed in the testing center
Candidates can request reasonable accommodations for any Meazure exam. Candidates must submit these requests to Meazure, and all requests must be submitted before scheduling your appointment. Visit Meazure Resources for more information.