- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
Testing Center Services serves the Missouri University of Science and Technology community and the greater Rolla area community by providing a courteous and secure atmosphere for testing and assessment services.
We are dedicated to providing information and proctoring services to facilitate an individual’s educational and professional goals by:
- Adhering to the regulations and guidelines established by, the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies, and faculty;
- Maintaining highest compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records and ;
- Offering collaborative and courteous service to students, faculty, staff, and community.
The Testing Center offers a variety of testing programs which include the Missouri Math Placement test, College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Distance Education/Online tests, and professional certification testing.
Other services provided by the Testing Center include:
- Test accommodations for self-identified students with a disability
- Personality, interest, and skill assessment instruments are available through the Counseling Center to assist individuals with personal, academic and career concerns
- Test Scoring and Analysis
- Survey Scoring and Analysis
- Resource for purchasing machine scored general purpose answer sheet
The ‘We Subscribe’ logo and the ‘NCTA Guidelines We Subscribe’ mark, the ‘We Participate’ logo and the ‘Consortium of College Testing Centers Participant’ mark are service marks of National College Testing Association in the United States and are used by permission. For more information visit the National College Testing Association web site.