- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
As of March 23rd, 2020, following a directive from the University of Missouri system president, the S&T Testing Center is closed along with the rest of campus. Proctoring services at this site will be unavailable through May 31, 2020. This closure includes, but is not limited to:
- S&T classroom exams
- Distance education exams (i.e. proctoring exams from other universities/schools)
- Senior assessments (such as the Major Field Test (MFT) and Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam)
- Professional exams (MoCA/MEGA, PMP, NREMT, CompTIA, GMAT, and other Pearson exams; MoGEA, Scantron/Castle, TOEFL)
- Placement tests (MMPT, CLEP)
If you were scheduled to take an exam with Pearson or another testing company, please check your email inbox for a message regarding changes to your appointment. Follow the instructions stated in the email to reschedule or cancel your exam.
For additional information, please email email@example.com. For disability accommodation questions, please call (573) 341-6655.
NOTICE TO CURRENT S&T STUDENTS
As a reminder of the Testing Center's policy for exams:
- Students must sign up for every exam they intend to take at our center. Professors, advisors, and other individuals should not register exams on a student's behalf.
- Students must test at the same time and date as the rest of the class. If there is a schedule conflict, the student must contact the instructor to work it out. Students are responsible for getting approval from their instructor(s) to take exams at the Testing Center.
- Registrations must be made at least 3 business days (72 hours) in advance of the time of the exam. Without sufficient notice, we may be unable to fulfill a request (e.g. An exam request that is made late on Friday afternoon has no guarantee of being ready on Monday morning. We do not work during weekends and campus closures).
- The deadline for Finals Week exam signup is Friday, April 03, 2020. Space and resources for our center are limited. Final exam requests made beyond this date may not be fulfilled. Last-minute signups may be refused. If you intend to take final exams at the Testing Center, please work with your instructor(s) to ensure that arrangements are in place by this date.
As of Fall 2019, individuals seeking to take exams in the Testing Center will now register through RegisterBlast. RegisterBlast is an external service tied to our exam center. For instructions on using RegisterBlast, please visit our informational page.
To register for an exam, please click the button below:
The Testing Center serves Missouri S&T and the greater Rolla area community by providing a courteous and secure atmosphere for testing and assessment services.
We are dedicated to providing information and proctoring services to facilitate an individual’s educational and professional goals by:
- Adhering to the regulations and guidelines established by, the National College Testing Association (NCTA), test companies, and faculty;
- Maintaining highest compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records and ;
- Offering collaborative and courteous service to students, faculty, staff, and community.
The Testing Center offers a variety of testing programs which include the Missouri Math Placement test, College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Distance Education/Online tests, and professional certification testing.
Other services provided by the Testing Center include:
- Test accommodations for self-identified students with a disability
- Personality, interest, and skill assessment instruments are available through the Counseling Center to assist individuals with personal, academic and career concerns
- Test Scoring and Analysis
- Survey Scoring and Analysis
- Resource for purchasing machine scored general purpose answer sheet
The ‘We Subscribe’ logo and the ‘NCTA Guidelines We Subscribe’ mark, the ‘We Participate’ logo and the ‘Consortium of College Testing Centers Participant’ mark are service marks of National College Testing Association in the United States and are used by permission. For more information visit the National College Testing Association web site.