- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- Castle Worldwide, Inc
- College Level Examination Program
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test
- Graduate Record Examination
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test
- Miller Analogies Test
- Missouri General Education Assessment
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
MFT - Major Field Test
Purpose – ETS Major Field Tests are comprehensive undergraduate and MBA outcomes assessments designed to measure the critical knowledge and understanding obtained by students in a major field of study. The Major Field Tests go beyond the measurement of factual knowledge by helping you evaluate students' ability to analyze and solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material from their major field of study.
When – The MFT is offered in the spring and fall semesters for all graduating (non-engineering) students. Students will receive the MFT notification from their department.
Test Format – The MFT is offered in both computerized testing and paper/pencil tests in the following subjects: biology, business, chemistry, computer science, economics, english, math, physics, and psychology.
Cost – The MFT is administered at no cost to the student. However, if the student registers after the deadline, a $30 fee will be charged.
Registration and Information Website – For registration and additional information, please visit: http://ira.mst.edu/mfat/