- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
Purpose: Candidates seeking entry into a Missouri educator preparation program must pass the Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA). This assessment is composed of four subtests:
- Reading Comprehension and Interpretation
- Science & Social Studies
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has implemented a testing policy whereby:
- Candidates may register to take each subtest independently.
- Candidates have one opportunity to register to take all five subtests in one test session.
- Candidates must pass all four subtests within 2 years of the first attempt at the first subtest, and candidates may not exceed 5 attempts per subtest.
For more information on the MoGEA, please visit: http://www.mo.nesinc.com/TestView.aspx?f=HTML_FRAG/MO066_TestPage.html
Registration and Additional Information: Candidates must register at least SEVEN days in advance of the test date. Candidates will be required to pay Evaluation Systems directly for all exam related fees by Mastercard or Visa.
Candidates planning to take all four subtests should plan to be in a Testing Center for 4 1/2 hours. Candidates taking a single subtest should plan to be in a Testing Center for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.
Follow the link to the Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA) for more information, test preparation materials and/or to register. Customer support for examinee questions is available by calling Evaluation Systems, at 413-256-2891 or 1-800-215-0904, Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm (EST)
Accommodations: In order to be approved for alternative testing arrangements due to a medical or cognitive disability, candidates must do the following:
- Declare their intent to request alternative arrangements when registering and before scheduling their appointment.
- Complete and submit the Alternative Testing Arrangements Request Form (available at www.mo.nesinc.com) along with the required documentation.