- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
CLEP - College Level Examination Program
Purpose – Students who have gained knowledge outside of the regular classroom have the option to take a course-specific CLEP exam to earn college credit.
When – CLEP exams are administered by appointment. Candidates must bring photo identification and CLEP Admission Ticket.
Test Format – CLEP exams are administered online
Cost – The CLEP exam fee is $89. This fee is paid by credit or debit (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) cards through http://www.collegeboard.com/clep. Missouri S&T charges a $50 administration fee, which may be paid by check, money order or exact cash on the day of the exam.
Registration and Information Website – For more information, please visit:http://www.collegeboard.com/clep
Test Preparation – For more information on test preparation, please visit: https://clep.collegeboard.org/test-preparation
Accommodations – For more information on accommodations, please visit: http://www.collegeboard.com/clep
Missouri S&T only allows CLEP exams to be completed once. Regardless of the College Board retake policy, any student having 90 semester hours or more of acceptable credit is no longer eligible for CLEP exam credit.
Please check the table below for examinations accepted by Missouri S&T for college credit: