- Testing Forms
- Testing Programs
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Distance/Online Education Testing
- ETS Proficiency Profile
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Iso-Quality Testing, Inc
- Major Field Test (MFT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
- Missouri S&T Math Placement Tests
- NCEES - Fundamentals of Engineering and Fundamentals of Surveying (FE & FS)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Testing Fees
- Testing Tips
- Contact Us
- Assessment Data
- Related Resources
Distance & Online Education Test Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we serve as a Proctor?
Yes, our office will proctor any distance education exam. We have served as a proctor for employment screening, PhD qualifying exams, in addition to undergraduate and graduate online class exams.
Many colleges and universities require students to fill out a Proctor form. All of the necessary information can be found on our Contact Us
page, which can be found in the menu tab above.
When and how do I schedule to take the exam?
An appointment may be scheduled with our center now, or wait until the test has been recieved in our office. Appointments must be made with at least 7 business days' notice.
To schedule an appointment, please register for the exam using the button below. Be sure to include the college or university that you are taking the course through in the comments at the end of the form.
Is there a fee for proctoring?
Yes. Missouri S&T charges a $35 fee. This fee is to be collected during check-in on the day the test is administered. Preferred payment would be exact cash, check or money order. We do not bill distance student's accounts, nor do we accept credit/debit card at this time.
Will the exam be paper/pencil, or on the computer?
It depends on the college or university's online program. Our center can proctor either format.